Hello fellow foodies,
My husband loves this stuff so when it’s been a rough week I’ll make it for him 🙂
- 1 15oz can of black beans
- 1 15oz can of Italian diced tomatoes or rotel
- 1 4oz can diced green chiles
- 1 16oz can pace queso salsa
- 1lb of chicken
Mix everything but chicken in a bowl.
There are 2 ways to cook this…
- Place uncooked chicken in a pan and dump the mixture on top. Bake on 350/375 for an hour.
- Place uncooked chicken in crockpot and cook on low 6-8hrs or high 3-4hrs with mixture dumped on top.
I lost track of time but had some precooked chicken so I only baked it for 25-30min.
Serve it over 2-4 cups of cooked rice and enjoy!