Hello fellow foodies,
Today I wanted to share one of our favorite meatless taco recipes!
It is as easy as dump and go! Only takes 2.5hrs to cook in the crockpot!
In a large bowl mix the following:
- 2 15oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can of corn, drained
- 1 10oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes (I prefer Italian)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
Next dump it all into the crockpot! Really can’t get much easier than that 😉
Cook on high for 2.5hrs.
Note: I dont reccomend cooking it on low or the quinoa will get mushy…
Once its ready serve it up on tortillas, chips, or lettuce with any of your desired toppings.
We did cheese, tomatoes, peppers and guacamole.
So simple and delicious! My motto 💕