Hello fellow foodies,
I love doing pasta salads for lunch especially on the weekends. I can throw it together in the morning and than let it chill until we’re ready to eat!
Most time consuming part of this recipe is boiling the noodles and grilling the chicken.
- 12oz box of pasta (I love the gardem delight trio but we’ve also used whole wheat)
- 2/3 cup cilantro lime ranch dressing (found in the dressing isle)
- 2 tbs chopped cilantro
- 10oz diced cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 green onions
- 6oz cubed pepper jack cheese
- 1.5 lbs grilled chicken breast**
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can golden corn, drained
Boil noodles according to box.
While the noodles are boiling grill the chicken and chop the veggies.
**I like to season mine with 2-3 tsp of dry ranch mix. I grill it on our George foreman.
Gently mix in the rest of the ingredients, minus the avocado. Chill for at least 30min.
After it’s chilled add diced avocado to each serving and enjoy!