This is a statement piece in our kitchen and is the first thing I’m asked about when we have people over for dinner.
All you need:
- Poster frame (walmart)
- Command strips (walmart)
- Printables (listed below)
- Colored printer (or print at staples)
- Scissors and clear tape.
- Glue/Glue strips
- Dry erase marker(s)
- Extra- quotes, stickers, pictures, and construction paper.
First let’s list all the printables and where to get them!
Weekly meal plan printable.
Weekly to do list printable.
Weekly chore chart (my favorite!) printable. I tweaked it a little but used a dry erase marker.
Chevron background printable.
For the calendar I just did a quick Google search. Tons of options!
I made this 4 years ago and it’s held up great even with two moves. Just 5 easy steps! Takes no time at all!
- Remove backing from poster board.
- Cut out desired background, line up, and tape onto backing.
*You could get a poster for the background I just wanted the chevron.
- Layout desired printables, quotes, pictures and stickers.
- Glue or tape on each one individually. (Glue strips cause less bubbling).
- Reattach frame.
- Hang in desired location with command strips.
I appreciate visuals so this is used on the daily. Hope it inspires one of you!