Today I just wanted to quickly share what I’m doing for Valentine’s day for my son’s classes. It is not perfected by any means but when I was searching for something quick to print off I couldn’t find anything. I decided to share what I quickly threw together. He currently has 3 teachers, 5 teaching aides and 28 classmates so I needed something inexpensive and easy!
First I’ll start with the superhero Valentine’s day cards and treat bags. I only did spider man cards for my son because that is his favorite super hero right now. I also signed the cards with his name.
- Heart bags (the ones I got are out of stock but you can also get some from the dollar tree)
- Candy (purchased 3 different kinds from Target to give variety)
- Heart Stickers ( I cut each sheet in half)
- Cardstock for valentine’s day cards
My daughter is equally obsessed with superheros so I did a boy and a girl version!
Girl: Robin girl, Supergirl, Wonderwoman, and Batgirl.
Boy: Iron man, Captain America, Batman, and Spiderman
Now for the teacher gifts!
- Mason jars
- Large MnMs (Filled 3 jars)
- Printable tag (PDF)
- Stickers (used leftovers linked above)
That is all for both! I made the tags for the jars a little bit smaller so they would lay well on the jars.
I just poured in the Mnms, tied on the note, and stuck stickers on the top of the mason jars. Super quick and easy!
Happy Valentine’s Day,